Benchmark Scientific® BeadBlaster™ 24R Refrigerated Microtube Homogenizer, 115V
The BeadBlaster™ 24R is a highly efficient bead homogenizer with built in refrigeration to protect temperature sensitive molecules from heat degradation and denaturation.
Unlike most bead homogenizers, the BeadBlaster 24R has true, compressor-based refrigeration – no dry ice, no liquid nitrogen and no air supply needed. Simply set the desired temperature and precool the chamber. Temperature will be maintained throughout the homogenization process to keep samples cool.
The BeadBlaster 24R retains many of the features of our popular BeadBlaster 24. The stainless steel tube carrier subjects up to 24 samples to an optimized, high speed, 3D motion, producing high energy impacts between the samples and micro-beads to release cellular contents. Operating parameters are set and displayed digitally, while 50 profiles can be stored in memory and recalled for future use. A brushless motor reduces motor noise and provides maintenance free operation.
- Speed Range: 4.0-7.0 m/s (in 0.05 m/s increments)
- Capacity: 24 x 2.0ml
- Cycle Time: 1 to 90 sec. (up to 90 sec.)
- Pause Between Cycles: 0 to 2 min. (1 sec. increments)
- Max. Cycles per Program: 10
- Program Memory: Up to 50
- Accel/Decel Time:
- Cooling Method: Compressor
- Temperature Range: -10°C to ambient
- Precool to 0°C:
- Noise level:
- Dimensions: 12.6 x 20.1 x 16.2 in. / 35 x 51 x 41 cm
- Weight: 88 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
- Electrical: 120V 50 Hz or 240V; 60 Hz
- Power: 1000W
LabSource offers a full selection of Beads for this homogenizer. Click here
for options available.