Adam Equipment® Cruiser Bench Counting Scales
Ideal for shipping and receiving, warehouse use, and production facilities, the Adam CCT offers intelligent functions that are practical for any counting application.
With the CCT, it is easy to check the number of pieces in a carton or container, helping reduce waste when filling orders or packaging shipments. Intuitive software is user-friendly and keeps track of the count, automatically optimizing the unit weight for greater accuracy.
The CCT features a compact design, making it easy to transport between locations within a facility during inventory procedures.
- Capacity - 8 lb. / 4 kg - 100 lb. / 48kg
- Readability - 0.0001 lb. / 0.05g - 0.005 lb. / 2 g
Features and Benefits
- Color-Coded Keys Facilitate Quick Recognition of The Most Frequently Used Buttons
- RS-232 Interface Is Available to Provide Speedy Connection to Computers and Printers
- Optional USB Interface Simplifies Data Communication
- Solid ABS Housing Is Durable for Industrial Use
- Adjustable Leveling Feet Help Optimize Setup
- Built-In Memory for Storing Products and Settings
- External Calibration Allows for Verification and Adjustment with Weights
- Internal Counting Resolution 1:600,000 For Precise Results
- Parts Counting Optimization Automatically Refines Piece Weight as Parts Are Added
- Parts Counting with Freely Selectable Sample Sizes
- Preset Tare Function Speeds the Process of Repetitive Weighing
- Programmable for Counting to A Preset Number of Parts
- Backlit LCD Shows Weight, Unit Weight and Count in One Convenient Location
- AC Adapter Included
- Programmable Auto Power-Off to Save Energy
- Rechargeable Battery Included for Operation Almost Anywhere