Scientific Industries Bead Genie Bead Beater with 4 Tube Holders, 120V.
Item #SI-B100 Mfg #SI-B100
Bead beater ideal for lysing, extraction, or homogenization applications, utilizing an aggressive vertical mixing motion. Supplied with holders to hold vertically 12 microtubes (1.5 or 2.0 mL), 6 15 mL tubes, or 3 50 mL tubes, and 12 microtubes (1.5 or 2.0 mL) horizontally. Beads are also available and sold separately for complete bead beating solution. The Bead Genie, built in the USA, is compact compared to most bead beaters and homogenizers, yet heavy and durable.
- Bead Beating – Ideal for bead beating procedures utilizing different types of beads such as metal or glass; extractions, lysing, or homogenization applications.
- Outstanding Value – Performance comparable or exceeding compared to expensive bead beating products in the marketplace.
- Rugged Reliability – Solid metal casting weighing 13 pounds (6 kilos) ensures stable performance without movement.
- RUN/STOP – Variable “RUN/STOP” time provides rapid pulsing for superior interval mixing.
- Compact Design – Space saving design easily fits on the lab bench, into a bio safety cabinet, or in a cold room.
- Digital Speed and Control – Provides accuracy, reproducibility, and repeatability with complete control of speed and time.
- Speed (RPM) – 500-4800 Strokes Per Minute (250-2400 RPM)
- Timer – 1 Sec to 99 Minutes or Continuous
- Orbit – 19 mm
- Pulse – ON/OFF – 1 Sec to 99 Minutes
- Product Weight – 6 Kgs (13 lbs.)
- Overall – 6.5” D X 4.8” W x 13” H
- Warranty – 24 Months
- Markings – CE