BENCHMARK RESEARCH PRODUCTS
isoBlockô Digital Dry Bath without Blocks - Sold Individually
Item #D47-100 Mfg #BSH6000
Benchmark’s new IsoBlock dry bath is ideal for incubation of samples at two different temperatures, in a single compact unit. The two chambers are separated by an insulated wall and are controlled independently, allowing IsoBlock to serve as two dry baths in one. The hinged (and removable) lid is also designed with a dividing wall. When closed, this dividing wall acts as a barrier, preventing air transfer between chambers.
The control panel features large digital displays of both time and temperature. Both settings of a block can be adjusted at any point, without affecting the settings of the other block. The timer function is non-mandatory; IsoBlock can be used for continuous heating.
- Temperature Range - Ambient +5° to 105°C
- Temperature Accuracy - +0.3°C
- Temperature Uniformity - ± 0.2°C
- Temperature Increments - 0.1°C
- Timer - Off or 1 Minute to 99 Hours and 59 Minutes
- Dimensions - 6.3" x 145" x 5"
- Weight - 10 lbs
- Electrical - 120 V or 230 V, 50-60 HZ
- Warranty - 2 Years
- Sold Individually without Blocks