With digital temperature control, the MyTemp incubators provide convenient “set and walk away” operation, eliminating the need for external thermometers and repetitive “fine tuning” of an analog control knob. Simply choose the desired temperature and the incubator immediately begins to heat up or cool down while accurately monitoring the chamber temperature and conveniently displaying the temperature in real time on the large LED control panel.
Despite a modest footprint of 14.5 x 13″, the MyTemp incubators feature large internal chambers, capable of storing flasks and bottles up to 2 Liters. In addition, the incubators include two adjustable shelves and an internal outlet for powering small shakers, rockers and other instrumentation. A mini nutating rocker (supplied with both flat and dimpled mats) is available for agitation of samples during incubation.
- Temperature Range: 15°C below ambient to 60°C*
- Temperature Accuracy: 0.5°C (at 37°C)
- Temperature Uniformity: ± 1.5°C (at 37°C)
- Temperature Increments: 1°C
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 13.2 x 14.5 x 18.7 in / 33.5 x 37 x 47.5 cm
- Exterior: 10.3 x 9.3 x 12.8 in / 26 x 23.5 x 32.5 cm
- Interior: 9.5 x 11.5 in / 23.5 x 29 cm
- Capacity: 20L (0.75 ft³)
- Weight: 15 lbs / 6.5 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Electrical: 100 to 240V 50-60Hz
* Minimum temperature is approx. 10°C in 25°C room temp.