Benchmark Scientific BeadBlaster™ 24 Microtube Homogenizer, 115V
Item #D2400 Mfg #D2400
The BeadBlaster™ 24 completely lyses, grinds and homogenizes a broad variety of biological samples. Even the most difficult and resistant samples are fully homogenized, often in 35 seconds or less.
The stainless steel tube carrier subjects up to 24 samples to an optimized, high speed, 3D motion, producing high energy impacts between the samples and micro-beads to release cellular contents. After homogenization, samples can be centrifuged and the supernatant collected for further processing.
Operating parameters for the BeadBlaster 24 are set and displayed digitally. To protect fragile, heat sensitive samples, the unit can be programmed to operate in shortened consecutive cycles with a rest period in between. Up to 50 such programs can be stored in memory and recalled for future use. A transparent lid allows for visualization of samples, and features a mechanical lid lock that prevents opening the lid when the BeadBlaster is in operation. A brushless motor reduces motor noise and provides maintenance free operation.
- Fast, efficient homogenization in about 35 seconds
- For all sample types, from soft tissue to bone
- Mix up to 24 tubes simultaneously
- Sealed 2.0ml tubes – eliminates cross contamination
- Full range of beads in prefilled tubes and bulk available
- Speed Range: 4.0-7.0 m/s (in 0.05 m/s increments)
- Capacity: 24 x 2.0ml
- Cycle Time: 1 to 90 seconds
- Pause between cycles: 0 to 2 min (1 sec increments)
- Max Cycles per program: 10
- Program Memory: Up to 50
- Noise Level:
- Dimensions: 11 x 14.2 x 15.2 in. / 28 x 36 s 38.5 cm
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Electrical: 100 to 240V 50-60 Hz
- Warranty: 2 years
LabSource offers a full selection of Beads for this homogenizer. Click here for options available.