All products are manufactured from the finest raw materials using precise production techniques that provide consistent quality performance. All primary products are made from virgin polymers and contain no recycled, reprocessed, or altered plastics that might introduce contamination or defects.
Every lot of each product can be traced to the corresponding raw materials and production date. In addition to continual in-process control monitoring, all product lots are sampled after packaging and tested in our quality control laboratory as well as independent laboratories. The result is a contaminant-free product of highest quality.
The following lot specific certifications are now available for download:
- Human DNA and PCR Inhibitor-Free
- Sterility, validated using Method 1 guidelines of AAMI.
- Color: Natural
- Material: Polypropylene
- Sterile or Non-Sterile
- Packaging Type: Racked
- Volume Range: 1-200 µl
- Grad Lines: 5 µl
- Universal Fit for research-grade pipettors
- 83mm length for access to the bottom of narrow vessels and gel wells.
- 5ul graduation for quick volume check.
- Use tips with 0.37mm O.D. for loading 0.4mm thick gels.
- Use tips with 0.17mm O.D. for loading 0.2mm thick gels.