MTC Bio® LABeler™ Lab Printer
The MTC Bio LABeler™ Lab Printer provides the convenience of a lab pen with the benefits of a large desktop printer. Simply type in the desired copy using the 50+ button key pad and press the print key… within seconds your label can be cut by pressing the cut lever and is then ready for application.
LABeler™ lab printer tapes can be autoclaved, boiled or even frozen to temperatures as low as -50°C. Special Ultra-Low label tapes are also available for storage in -196°C environments or for liquid nitrogen applications.
- Lightweight, handheld operation
- Variety of label tapes for many tube sizes (sold separately)
- Built in cutter - no need for scissors
- Prints a variety of barcodes
- "Ultra-Low" tape for liquid nitrogen storage