Benchmark Scientific BenchWaver™ 3-D Rocker with Flat Mat Platform
The BenchWaver™ combines the basic rocking motion of traditional platform rockers with the circular motion of an orbital shaker. This combination is ideal for generating the optimum 3-dimensional “undulating” motion commonly preferred for molecular biology applications.
The tilt angle is instantly adjustable (no tools or disassembly required) from 0 to 10 degrees and the mixing speed can be adjusted from 5 to 105 rpm using the large user-friendly LCD control panel. Combined control of both parameters (tilt and speed) makes the BenchWaver a versatile workhorse that can provide anything form gently, slow moving waves to a rapid, more vigorous motion. Additionally, time of operation can be selected from 1 minute up to 99 hours for continuous operation.
The large 13.5 x 13 inch platform is supplied complete with a non-slip rubber mat. An optional stacking platform is available for users requiring additional mixing capacity. BenchWaver is a reliable and versatile instrument and can be used in refrigerated or incubated environments from 2 to 60 degrees C.
- Undulating 3-dimensional motion
- Adjustable speed and tilt angle
- Lange, 13-inch platform
- Ideal for staining, washing and general mixing
- Speed Range: Variable; 5 to 105 rpm
- Tilt Angle: Variable; 0 to +/-10°
- Platform Size: 13.5 x 13 in. / 34 x 33 cm
- Load Capacity: 20 lbs
- Operating Temp Range: +4°C to +60°C
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 13 x 13.5 x 9.75
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Electrical: 115 or 230V 50-60Hz; 50W
- Warranty: 2 years