Benchmark Scientific® BenchBlotter™ BR1000 Fixed Speed Platform Rocker with 12 x 12' Flat Mat Platform
The BenchBlotter is the first rocker to be specifically optimized with the ideal rocking speed and tilt angle for blot washing, gel staining/destaining and hybridization applications. Available with an optional dual platform accessory, the BenchBlotter offers a sizeable work space, while maintaining a compact footprint and low profile design.
Lightweight and easy to carry, it can be easily transported from the lab bench to a cold room or incubator. The large 7 lb. load capacity and optional dimpled mat for centrifuge tubes make this rocker suitable for a wide variety of general purpose applications.
- Optimized for blot washing and gel staining/destaining
- Gentle mixing, 12 rpm +/-8° tilt
- Compact, low profile design
- Dual platform option expands workspace
- Safe for incubator/cold room use
- Speed: Fixed at 12 rpm, Fixed at 10 rpm (230V)
- Tilt Angle: +/- 8 degrees
- Platform size: 30 x 30 cm/12 x 12 in.
- Work Surface: Non-Skid Rubber Mat
- Load Capacity: 3.2 kg/7 lbs.
- Operating Temp Range: +4°C to +45°C
- Dimensions: 34 x 30 x 12 cm, 13.5 x 11.8 x 4.7”
- Weight: 3 kg/6.5 lbs.
- Electrical: 115V AC, 60Hz, 0.4A, 230V AC, 50 Hz, 0.2A
- Warranty: 2 years