Benchmark Scientific® Hybex™ B3000-250 Media Storage Bottle with Standard GL45 Blue Cap, 10/Pack - 250mL Bottles
- Borosilicate 3.3 hybex glass
- Autoclavable caps (GL45) and drip rings
- Permanent enamel graduation markings
- Area for bottle marking/identification
- Autoclavable, reuseable & breakage resistant
Benchmark Scientific Hybex Glass Media Storage Bottles are manufactured from high quality, borosilicate 3.3 glass. With their superior chemical resistance, these bottles are ideal for storage of reagents, culture media, biological fluids and a variety of other aqueous and nonaqueous solutions.
A low coefficient of thermal expansion (3.3), provides temperature resistance that is far superior to that of standard lab glass (or soda lime glass). hybex glass can withstand temperatures from -70 to 500°C, permitting repeated use in freezers, microwaves, autoclaves and dry heat sterilization chambers.
Each bottle has easy to read, permanent graduations and a large labeling area.
- Capacity: 250mL
- Material: Hybex borosilicate glass (3.3)
- Cap Thread Size: GL45
- Temperature Range: -70° to 500°C
- Sterilization: Autoclave or dry head
- Cap Material: Polypropylene (140°C)
- Cap Color: Standard Blue