Accuris® PR2200-N-500 qMax Green qPCR Mix with Blue Tracking Dye, No Rox, 500 Reactions
Item #PR2200-N-500 Mfg #PR2200-N-500
- Superior sensitivity and fast cycling with exceptional results
- Ideal for low copy number templates
- Early Ct values and detection across a broad dynamic range
- Ready to use 2x mastermix
- Accuris Hot-Start Taq included for greater specificity and accuracy
- Inert blue tracking dye assists with accurate pipetting
Supplied as a ready-to-use 2X master mix, qMax Green has been engineered for high sensitivity, fact cycling and excellent reproducibility. Accuris Hot Start Polymerase provides accurate PCR of a variety of templates including low copy number and difficult sequences, while the proprietary qMax Green intercalating dye exhibits higher fluorescence and lower PCR inhibition than other popular green dyes.
These two components are supported by a specially formulated buffer with an exacting combination of salts, PCR enhancers, stabilizers and pH that results in earlier Ct values and a high specificity across a broad dynamic range. An inert blue dye is also mixed into the qMAX Green to allow easy visualization during pipetting.
- No Rox
- Reactions (20ul Volume): 500 Reactions