Accuris® PR2001-L-S qMax Probe qPCR Reagents Mix - Low Rox, Sample - 20 Reactions
Item #PR2001-L-S Mfg #PR2001-L-S
- Same high efficiency for multiplex and singleplex reactions
- Includes Accuris Hot Start Taq Polymerase for greater specificity and accuracy
- Compatible with popular hydrolysis and beacon probes
- Ready to use 2x mastermix
- Early Ct values and detection across a broad dynamic range
Optimized for use with TaqMan™, Scorpions® and molecular beacon probes, qMax Probe qPCR Mix is a ready-to-use formulation for real time quantitative assays. qMax Probe utilizes Accuris Hot Start Taq Polymerase or robust PCR with a variety of templates. A specially formulated buffer provides optimal conditions for both superior polymerase function and probe detection, resulting in earlier Ct values and a broad detection range. Complicated, multiplex reactions can be performed without any loss in performance or decrease in detection. The 2X mix requires little, if any optimization and can be used with both fast and standard protocols.
qMax Probe qPCR Mix can be used to detect any DNA template, including genomic DNA and cDNA. Available in high, low and no ROX formulations, qMax Probe is compatible with most qPCR instruments. To check compatibility with a specific instrument, visit www.accurisusa.com/PCRselector.
- Low Rox
- Reactions (20ul Volume): Sample - 20 Reactions