Azenta a4S Automatic Roll Heat Sealer - Sold Individually
Item #P98-740 Mfg #4ti-0665
The main advantage of the a4S is that it does not require an air supply, which gives it the flexibility to be used on standard lab benches as a stand-alone unit, or integrated within a robotic set‘up. The sealers™ rapid heating element enables a fast start-up, and the stand-by function saves energy when the unit is not in use.
The a4S sealer is compatible with a wide range of SBS footprint plates, including all PCR plate formats from 96 well to 1536 well, assay plates, deep well storage plates and microplates. Varying plate heights, from 3 mm to 60 mm can be accommodated with minimal adjustments of the instrument. Plates are presented in the portrait format and the plate position on the shuttle allows good access for robotic integration.
Rolls with a width of between 75-85 mm can be loaded in either of two roll positions, depending on roll length and available space, enabling the entire instrument to fit under the gantree of most liquid handling robots.
The width and length of the applied seals are set to precisely cover an SBS footprint plate without interfering with plate stacking. The seal position can be adjusted to give an overhang at one end of the plate to facilitate ease of seal removal.
- Dimensions - 230 W x 507 L x 276 H mm
- Sealing Temperature Range - 100-195 °C
- Sealing Time Range - 0.1 - 10 Sec
- Weight (Without Roll) - 27 kg
- Power Supply - In: AC 100-240V; Out: DC 24 V 320 W
- Power Consuption - 700 W (Max)
- Working Temperature Range - 10-30 °C
- Operating Humidity (RH) - 0-85%
- Connection - RS-232 Serial Port, USB Port
- Sold Individually