The Boekel Scientific Jitterbug 2 and Jitterbug 4 are heated microplate shakers that are ideal for immunoassays like ELISA, PCR and other research procedures requiring heating and mixing of microplates. Equipped with a heated lid to provide greater uniformity and prevent condensation. Independently control set temperature, mixing speed and mixing duration.
- Types - Jitterbug 2 (2 Plate Capacity) & Jitterbug 4 (4 Plate Capacity)
- Speed - 250 to 1200 RPM
- Orbit - 2 mm
- Timer - 1 Minute to 96 Hours
- Temperature Range - Ambient +5ºC to 60ºC
- Calibration "Mode"
- Accommodates two or four standard microplates or strip tray
- Independently set temperature, shaking speed and mixing duration
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Heated lid to provide greater uniformity
- Power Pac is UL, CSA and CE approved
- 2 Year warranty